We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Yesterday Moira seemed really excited about going to school today. She woke up today and immediately said "I don't want to go to school". I could understand that b/c she had literally just woken up. She didn't give me too much trouble getting dressed, etc. But then, as we walked into school, tears just started streaming down her face. She wasn't hysterical and she was trying to stop crying, she just seemed so sad. That is way more pitiful then if she had been throwing a big fit! I don't know what the deal was. Another little boy was walking in next to us and he was crying, but that doesn't usually phase her. She said she didn't want to talk to anyone and made me tell the teachers that she didn't want to talk to anyone. I forgot her backpack and went back to drop it off 5 minutes later and I could see through the window she was fine. When I went to pick her up she was in a good mood and said "thank you for letting me have fun at school!" After school, we went to drop Chris off lunch and some no bake cookies we made for him and his coworkers. She didn't get to see him at all yesterday and I felt bad. I knew he would be busy and wouldn't get to talk much, but I though she could just say hi and it would be fine. Chris was in the middle of something big and was running around from office to office, so we just said a few sentances and left. She was soooo upset and said she didn't want to leave. She kept saying "why is daddy so busy today?" and wanted him to go to lunch with us. It was so pitiful! She just stood in the lobby crying for him until I bribed her out of the building with chocolate. I guess in retrospect it was a bad idea to go for a quick visit, but I had no idea she'd be upset! The good news is that she fell asleep in the car so had a later bedtime and daddy came home about 8:15 so they got to share some ice cream and he helped put her to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home