We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Moi had school today and was very excited to go. I told her it was Tuesday so the "pink" teacher would be there. One of the teachers was wearing a pink shirt on the very first class so she is forever known as the "pink" teacher. Moira LOVES the pink teacher. The other Tuesday teacher is known as the "blue" teacher b/c she was wearing a blue shirt the first day. When she got home I asked her what color shirt the pink teacher was wearing and she said "brown", which is right. I asked her what color shirt the blue teacher was wearing and she was she was "naked" and she "saw her butt crack. ha ha ha ha!" I assume she is just kidding with me, either that or I need to be some investigating. When Chris got home tonight, I was telling him what she said about the blue teacher being naked and Moi got very upset and said "no, she was not naked, she was dressed!" so I guess she was just pulling my chain earlier, not that I really thought the blue teacher was naked, but I guess you never know.
Today Moi was on the couch and I went over and we got the blanket and started snuggeling and she said "oh, this is the most perfect snuggle ever!"
Moi is very much a mommy's girl- I think everybody knows that. However I will say that when we go to the store, the only way I can get her to agree to cooperate is to look for items for daddy. She gets so excited to get things for daddy and says, oh, daddy is going to love this applesause, etc. I have to make up and tell her that things for me are really for daddy, just b/c it keeps her happy and involved. If I want yogurt, she could care less. But if daddy wants it, she is going to go get it, put in in the cart, put it on the conveyer belt, etc.
Moi has been very into "projects" lately, which is nice. I can keep her busy painting or helping me bake for much longer than before. She used to get bored fairly quickly, but now she'll paint for like an hour, which is nice.
That's all. Bed time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home