Today Moi and I went to the mall during the OSU/Michigan game. Chris was pretty much off today- he didn't start wroking until about 8 pm (and is still working at 10:45) but he took the day off. He watched Moi while I went to my yoga class and we figured he deserved a break and some time to himself since he has literally not had an hour in the last 2 weeks that he wasn't working or sleeping. Anyway, the mall was actually pretty busy. I was hoping it would be empty b/c of the game but no such luck. We went to Sephora and I ran into an old friend. I was trying to chat with her and Moi went dashing away. I had to run to find her and she was already out into the mall part running down the hall! Scoundrel! I told her very sternly that she is not to run away and even told her that somebody might try to take her if she runs away from me. She said "That's fine, but you need to pay attention to me too". Then we went to Macy's and she was watching some advertizement tv thing over and over again. I told her it was time to go and started to walk away. She said "You come back here! Those are your directions!" Nice. She also told me in the toy store "Daddy is a pest b/c he is a boy. The new baby is going to be a pest too, b/c he is a boy".
I think I'd better save the rest of my stories so I have something to talk about over
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home