We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Another great day in c-bus. We had playgroup at a park. I was wearing a tank top by this afternoon. They said it got up to 72!








So Moi had been saying ridiculously nice things to me lately. Stuff that is really really sweet. I think it's b/c I've been saying it to her just trying to prep her for new baby and all. It totally makes all the frusterating times worthwhile and I am just going to eat it up for as long as it lasts. I kind of feel like it's too hard to believe she's saying these things, but I swear she is. Some of my favorites are:
-Mommy, I love you most of all. You're the best mommy in the world. Don't ever leave me. Always stay with me.
-Mommy, your my best girl.
-I asked her who was the most beautiful girl in the world and she said "me!" b/c I always tell her that and she though for a minute and said "you are the most beautiful mommy in the world".
-She'll just say "I am so happy. I love to be with you all the time".
- Today at lunch, we were having lunch with daddy downtown and she started singing "Mommy is soooo smart. Mommy is soooo smart. I love my mommy! She is sooo smart". I asked her if she could sing a song for daddy and she went in sing song voice "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12!" Not quite as good of a song, but at least she did sing him a song....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home