Moira said tonight that she wanted to "make something". I knew she meant some kind of food project, but we didn't have anything really to make. She said she wanted "butter. b/c butter is so yummy". I realized a project could probably be as easy as putting some olivio on a piece of bread. I got out a butter knife, the big tub of olivio and a piece of bread. She was trying to spread it around and it wasn't going well. I did it for her. She said "wow, you knew how to do that!" I said "mommies know how to do everything!" Her eyes got really wide and said excitedly "Um, yeah! They know how to drive, they know how to kiss, they know how to lay down, they know how to eat!" That pretty much sums up my existance right about now. She is right.
We had to go meet with a financial guy today to get my money out of my 401k and into an IRA where it will be safer than where it is now. I told her that my money was sick and we had to go fix it. She was pretty good at the guy's office, it only took like 15 minutes. On the way out she said "That money hospital was fun. Just like the hospital in Florida". Afterwards she wanted to go to the park. It was kind of chilly but she had her warm coat on and I figured the fresh air would do us some good. After about 5 minutes she went running to go up the stairs, fell right onto her nose and got a massive bloody nose. It bled for like an hour. Not fun :( Why do these things seem to only happen to my kid lately???!!!! She also crashed her forehead into something last week and had a big scrape and she fell and scraped up her knees on the porch steps this afternoon. I think not napping makes her fall and hurt herself a lot. She's never really not been properly rested until she lost her nap. But when she naps, she is up until about 11, plus she won't even nap at home at all anymore. She will ONLY do it in the car, which sometimes if she really needs one I drive around until she falls asleep just so we can get through the evening. Sometime is we have to go to the store she will just ask me to drive around so she can go to sleep. I will say that the tv that we added in the bedroom has been helpful. Today she got up too early, so we laid in bed and watched tv for quite awhile. And we've been resting there together in the afternoon. The only problem is we don't get the noggin channel up there, so there are only cartoons on sometimes. But the cable man is coming Sunday, so we will get all the channels and DVR!
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home