We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Funnies

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Funnies

Moi kept going into the baby's room and shutting the door. I would go in to check on her and she would yell "don't come in here!" and run and shut the door. I gave her a minute and went in and said "what are you doing in here?" She replied "Don't come in here! I'm shaking my toots out!" I guess a girl is entitled to some privacy...
Moi had a boogie in her nose this morning so I did what any good mom would do and got a Kleenex to get it out. I said "come here, you have something in your nose." She got really excited and said "What is it? A rabbit?"
This morning Moi was running around for awhile with just her underwear on. I said "Don't you want to put some clothes on?" She replied "Of course. But I ALSO want to be naked". Decisions, decisions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home