We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Spring Cold

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Spring Cold

Moi has developed a cold. I noticed she was snotty yesterday morning. She got up and went into our bedroom and got a tissue and wiped her nose first thing. The ironic thing was that she was in a pretty good mood yesterday. She is usually super crabby when she isn't feeling well. She had a really hard time getting to bed last night and woke up with a temp of 102.3 and yelling for apple juice. She went back to sleep after that but I hear her fussing now, so I will end with that.

1 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, Blogger Mark, Patty, Allie and Abby said...

I hope little girl snots is feeling better :)
Hopefully we'll see you guys on Thursday and she'll be back to good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home