We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Woa, it's big!

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Woa, it's big!



Moi and I both got up kind of early today, so I decided we should go to the zoo. I didn't realize until we were out the door that it was supposed to be extremely hot today. But the cat was already out of the bag and once you say "zoo" to Moi, there is no turning back. She was confused about why daddy wasn't going with us b/c he always takes her to the zoo. She was looking all over for him going "come on daddy! aminals! sheep ba ba! Monkeys! Come on daddy!" . The zoo was empty. We got a front row parking space. We only stayed about an hour. We rode the little train for the first time and she just loved that. She didn't want to sit on my lap, she wanted to sit by herself. As we left I got her a popsicle. She went "woa, it's big!". You can see from the above picture that it was indeed big. I asked her if I could have a bite. She offered it to me. I bit off the top purple part, mainly b/c I wanted to make it more manageable for her. To say that this did not go over well would be an understatement. She went "ought oh purple" through many tears and then threw the popsicle across the parking lot. I cleaned it up with my bottle of water and she then accepted it. She was wiped out when we got home. She asked to go upstairs and then tried to climb into her crib herself going "nite nite" the whole time. After nap, we went over to the WCC indoor pool. She loved that. As we were leaving she said "Pool. It's fun mommy!". I couldnt' believe it. Then we went to the grocery and she rode in the car part of the fun kind of shopping cart and stayed there the whole time. Usually she tries to get out as soon as I put her in. Then when I put her in the car afterwards she said "fun cart ride mommy!".

She was very into "more-a do it" today. Anytime I tried to help her with anything it was "no mommy! more-a do it!". "more-a" is what she calls herself.

1 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meg,
Baby Moira is certainly turning into little girl Moira with a mind of her own! A wonderful strong independent little girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home