We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Tuesday, July 10, 2007


Here are some pictures from Playgroup today. We went to the storytime at the Arlington library and then went to the park outside. One of the little guys turns 2 on Thursday so his mom brought cupcakes and organized a gift exchange to celebrate all the summer birthdays. Moi got a couple of really cool books. It was super hot outside this am though, so we didn't stay long.

Whoops

For some reason blogger won't let me but in a title at the top of the post. Annoying. If I could put a title, it would be Whoops, b/c "whoops" is Moi's new favorite word.

Warning: Bodily functions post. If you don't want to read about it, skip to the next paragraph. Right before her nap today, I put Moi in her crib and said nite nite. She said "nite nite poopy. nite nite stink". I kid you not. Sure enough, she had a big one in her diaper that needed changed! I was glad she told me b/c I didn't really smell it.

Warning: Explicit language. We went to Meijer today and we were in the parking lot. She was pulling at my shirt going "mommy's boobies". Then a lady walked by and she said "Hi Lady! Hi Lady's boobies! Hi Lady's boobies!" AT THE TOP OF HER LUNGS. There was no mistaking what she was saying. She said it about 10 times. We went inside and I got her distracted by some ballons.

Those were the highligths of my day. Oh yeah, and the roses Chris got me for our 8 year anniversary today! We tried to got to Red Robin for an oh so fancy (not) dinner to celebrate. The robin was out and it was a baaaaaaaaad scene. She was terrified and it was all down hill from there. We got it to go and ate it in the car on the way home. Romantic! But such is life with a 21 month old. Good thing ma ma ma is coming up to babysit Friday night so we can have a proper celebration.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home