visits
Moi had a great time with Grandparents Russell while Chris and I enjoyed the night out for Red, White and Boom. She loves Ma Ma Ma. She will sit in her lap and read books with her FOREVER if we let her. And she only wanted to hold her hand at Easton, not mine! I know how Daddy feels now a little bit... Moira and Grandma had their first joke. In the morning with Chris and I were still gone, Grandma was feeding her breakfast and Moi looked at her and said "Hi Mommy!" and then she laughed, b/c she knew it wasn't really mommy. So Grandma said back "Hi Baby Abby" and Moi started laughing. We were also lucky to have a visit from Nana and Pop early in the week. Every now and then Moi goes "bye bye nana, bye bye pop pop" to herself under her breath. It's so interesting now that she's talking so much b/c you kind of know what she's thinking.
She is going through a naked stage. I was trying to cook dinner last night and I heard her in the guest room screaming. I came running and she was trying to pull her dress off her head and was yelling "OFF!". So fine, I took it off. Then she said "Diapey off! Diapey off!". Sorry lady, you can't be trusted with your diaper off!
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

2 Comments:
Sammi would go insane if she saw all of those Boobahs. She hates them! I can't tell if yours have batteries like our yellow one did. It danced around and made Boobah noises that absolutely terrified Sammi. I used to have it up high on a shelf (because it was Jacob's) but it bothered Sammi so much everytime she saw it that I had to put it in toy cemetery in the basement.
I'll show Jacob the picture of Moi's Boobahs. He likes looking at your blog and he'll think it's funny that she likes them so much.
- Susan
No noises from these guys. The boohbahs are pretty trippy, Sammi is right to be weary.
Post a Comment
<< Home