We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Happy 22 Month Birthday to Moira

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Happy 22 Month Birthday to Moira




Okay, I'm kind of freaked out that my "baby" will be 2 years old in 2 months! Crazy!
Here are my scoundrel stories for the day (so far at least). I was running around the kitchen trying to get Moi's breakfast together, and I accidentally kicked the dog's water bowl and about 1/2 of it spilled out. I said "ought oh mommy!". Moi walked over to the water bowl, kicked out the other half of the water and went "ought oh me!".
We were outside and she was running around in the sprinkler naked. I ran inside to get something really fast and came out and she was hiding behind the picnic table. I soon smelled why she was hiding and spotted a big poo behind the table. I pointed at it and said "what is that?". She thought for a minute and said "pinecone!" Scoundrel. She knew exactly what it was. But it was outside, so fine, whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home