We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Friday, June 29, 2007

I went to my friend Paula's baby shower. I am so excited for her, she's due with twins in 6 weeks. She's having a boy and a girl, Presley and Rocco. They are both already 4 lbs! I got them little suitcases filled with goodies. I wish I took a picture of them b/c they were really cute.
Moi at the Blues Concert at the park down the street.

Moi got a new bathing suit. It is stylin. She loved her little pool and will just go "woa, cold!" the whole time she is in it.
Moi's hair on the trampoline, or "black bed" as she calls it.
Anytime Kodos barks, Moira thinks her daddy is home. She goes "Daddy home?". I said, "no, daddy's not here yet." and she goes "no daddy. no daddy" in a really sad voice at least 10 times over and over again. I have my ultimate conditioning class Saturday mornings. Chris gets Moi up and takes her to the zoo. Apparently she's come to expect it b/c the first thing she said to him when she saw him come into her room Saturday was "aminals?".

She will say "diaper change" and go get her changing pad and lay down on it. As soon as we actually start to change her diaper she flipps over and tries to run away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home