Moira has been putting words together for phrases a lot lately. We went to the shoe store and I told her we were buying Daddy some shoes. The man went to get them down from the top shelf and she said "Daddy's shoes up high". One of her favorite phrases is "Here comes mommy!" or "Here comes Daddy!". Really it's "here comes" whomever is coming.
She's got most of her shapes down now. She can say and identify circle, star, heart, diamond, oval, and square.
We were reading her nursery rhymes book before bed and we came to "humpty dumpty". I said "who is that?" and she said "humpy dumpy". I thought that was the funniest thing ever.
Last week I was putting her in her car seat and a car drove by and she said "Missy's car". I looked up and saw that a red honda drove by. How did she know that??? I guess she sees Missy drive up, but I didn't think she's paying that close of attention. She seems to remember so much. We were on the trampoline and she saw a spot where her popsicle had fallen and was pointing at it saying "old popcle. hi old. hi old" and waving at it. She also remembered Davis was on the trampoline with her friday b/c she was saying "vivis", which is how she says Davis.
So it's official, I can't play on the computer when she is awake. As soon as she sees me on it, she wants to sit on my lap and watch her videos and look at pictures of herself and her friends. She says "baby roara show! baby roara show!" and cries all pathetically. "roara" is how she says Moira. She can say "Moi" and "ra", but putting them together is a challenge. She's getting close though.
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home