We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Shamrock Club Music Festival

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Shamrock Club Music Festival

Here is Moi outside Cosi. I think this pic is cool b/c you can see Chris's office building in the back. It's the tall one on the left.
Moi, Nana & Pop Pop at the Shamrock Club Music Festival. Moi liked the little Irish Dancer girls.

Check out my new REDDER hair!


Thanks to Grandma ma Russell for all the babysitting and cleaning last week! I started a project to revamp and jazz up the laundry room pantry and the only way I could get this going was to have some help. Grandma ma took Moi out back to play, to the park, etc while I got it cleared out and cleaned up. Chris took Moi to Cosi yesterday and I laid the flooring. Exciting. It should look good shortly. I should be working now but need a little break.

Moi can count to 10! The way she says 7 is hilarious. She doesn't know the numbers, but can say them in order.

Moi is all about "DIAPER OFF!" Last night we let her run around naked in the house. She went behind the chair and poopied about 2 minutes after she had her diaper off. This morning she was like "shirt off, pants off, diaper off!". Um, no, we learned our lesson on that. Only nakedness outside. And she knows how to get her diaper off, so if she has her pants off, that diaper is coming off.

We were looking at her big book of first words. There was a page with all construction equipment and when she saw it she went "Cosi!". She remembered the "big machines" exhibit that we saw there that day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home