We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Red, White & Blue Dress pics.

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Red, White & Blue Dress pics.










We've been having some adventures in the crib lately. It seems like Moi either goes right to sleep or she takes 1.5 hours to go to sleep. I can tell right away which way it's going to go. I don't know why the difference. I don't feel like I am doing anything different. The only thing I can figure is maybe she is working on some molars and it doesn't start to bother her until she lays down. But she's not necessarily crying when I put her down and she takes forever to go to sleep, so I guess that's probably not it. Today for example, I put her in her crib at 1:30, she didn't go down until 3, and then slept her usual 2 hours and 45 minutes.

Moira's greeting to me in the morning when I got in to get her is to identify the color of my shirt. Fortunately I have a colorful wardrobe. If I have 2 shirt's layered, then she will identify both colors of shirts before I say anything. Today I was wearing shoes already and a flowered shirt. I am not usually wearing shoes or flowered shirts. This threw her for a loop. She said "pretty shirt! Mommy's pretty shirt!" . I don't know if she really thought it was pretty or if she didn't know what color to say. I took a picture of us in my "pretty shirt" (above). Then she was all about the fact I was wearing shoes. She kept saying "mommy's shoes. mommy's shoes. mommy's shoes".

We went to playgroup today. She saw Allie and Allie went running to her saying her name and Moira started going "hug! hug! hug!". Allie got a little distracted along the way and kind of played Moi off. Moi went up to her anyway and was like "hug" and leaned towards her and said "awwwww". I brought some home made popsicles. They are made of organic yogurt, bananas and blueberries. We all joked that this was the first time they had all been quiet at the same time.
Today during nap when it was taking her forever to go to sleep, I went to check on her and she had grabbed all the laundry out of the hamper that was next to her crib and she was rolling around in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home