We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Misc.

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Misc.




We hosted playgroup this week. It was kind of hot, so all the kids basically ran around the backyard in their diapers. They were funny, they were like a pack of crazy wild dogs- if one would go one place, they'd all follow each other around. They are really playing together now, rather than just playing next to each other.

We went to a "Touch a Truck" event on Friday. They had all kinds of trucks, busses, tractors, cranes, cop cars, etc. They were lots of horns going off and Moi was kind of freaked out. But then we found Amy and Davis and Davis had no fear, so I think that made Moira think that it was safe to go up to everthing. Davis was like her security blanket. If she would get off of one of them before him she would be like "Davis! Davis! Davis!" and reached out her hand for him.

Grandma ma and Grandpa pa were here this weekend to babysit and help us paint the outside of the house to get ready of Pop's party. Whew, what an endeavor! I'll post some before and after pics on my other blog later. Grandma ma scored the first unsolicited "I love you" from Moi. She has said that before when I ask her to say it, but she just went up to Grandma ma and said "I lub boo! I lub Gam ma ma!" We figured that would be a good payment for babysitting and painting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home