Afternoon dialouge
Here is today's pre-nap dialouge between Moira and I.
Mom: Moira, what do you want for lunch?
Moi: Geen beens. Ball Balls.
I produce green beans and meat balls.
After her lunch, I go to change her diaper. I realize that I have no clean diapers downstair, and go upstairs for them. In the time that I do that, she has gone into the extra bedroom and shut the door. I open the door and see her there naked.
Moi: Ought oh! Eggs (pointing to the floor)! Eggs! Ought oh!
I see 3 egg shaped poops on the floor.
Mom: Ought oh! Whose poopy is that?
Moi: My poopy.... (sulking away).
Scoundrel.
Mom: Do you want to go upstair and read books and get your nuk?
Moi: Uh hugh! Okay! (this is how she's been saying yes)
She's been upstairs in her crib for an hour just singing and chatting away. I heard her singing "Ice Ice Baby, too cold, too cold." Yeah, I taught her that. I went up there to see what was up. She is laying right underneath her fisher price aquarium kicking the hell out of it. I walked in and she said "ought oh, yucky nuks!". Her nuks were on the floor. I cleaned them off and gave them back. I said "go nite nite!" She layed down and then she started saying "hug hug hug" and stood up and gave me a very nice hug. She layed back down, but I can still hear her kicking her aquarium and saying "yucky yucky". She's getting very ocd about the cleanliness of things. (other than pooping on the floor, although she did seem disturbed about that). Hmmm, wonder where she gets that from! Not me!
She's been singing the ABC's. It goes like this- "ABCBECB", but it is in tune.
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home