Cosi
We went to deliver some birthday goodies to Laura today, and then we went to Cosi. I told Moi that we were going to see Laura and then to Cosi. We made a stop at the flower store first and Moi loved it. She was cracking up the ladies working there by going up to ever single flower and going "oh, nice, pretty, mmmm.... yummy" and making big elaborate sniffing faces. As we left the store she waved bye bye to it and said "Bye Bye Lola!" I assume that since I told her we were going to see Laura that she thought the flower store was Laura.
Moi was really into the doll babies at Cosi. She wanted to line them all up and then sit in a line with them. She kept looking back and fourth out of the side of her eyes from one side to the other.
I was cleaning out my diaper bag and she found a swimmy diaper that was in there. She started freaking out that she wanted to put her "baby suit" on. So fine, I put it on and we went and played in the pool for a bit. She fell and got totally drenched and she went "Sorry More-a! Water! Face! Head!" and was telling ther story to me. It was pretty funny, but you probably had to see it.
We went to the dollar store, and at first she was excited b/c the cart was purple. She kept saying "purple cart ride!". But then I stopped to look at something and she wanted down. I had picked up some plates for her birthday party, and somehow she knew cake was going to go on them????? She kept yelling for cake and wanted to sit in the actual cart part. Fine. Then she would the 2 citronella candles that I had in the cart. This started a strange obcession with the citronella candles that would last all night. She carried at least one of them around the entire evening, until she dropped it and broke it. I could have seen that coming, but I didn't feel like dealing with the fit that she would have if I tried to take it away. She even carried it around the whole time we were in the book store. When it would start to slip out of her hand, she would place it nicely on the ground and readjust it. The whole time she was carrying them she would sniff and say "Oh, nice candle. mmmmmm.... nice nice candle". It was sort of odd.
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home