St. Patrick's Day Playgroup Party #2
Yesterday we hosted a party for our other playgroup. It went pretty well. We had about 9 toddlers and 3 new babies! The playgroup organizer just had a baby a week ago, and this was her first outing alone with both kids. We all decorated onesies for her new baby boy named Sam. She said her older boy Wyatt is having a rough time adjusting to the new baby getting so much attention. He just started tollerating being in the same room with the new one! I'm sure it will get better in a couple of weeks. When people started leaving, the kids all wanted out the door since it was so nice out, and they had a joint meltdown when they all weren't released into the front yard. They had a 7 kid tantrum that was actually pretty funny. They were all just screaming, kicking and yelling. Moira enjoyed having all the babies there. She kept going "hi! hi!" and waving at all of them. She really wanted baby Sam to wake up and threw a toy at his face. Whoops. I told her "No! We don't throw at baby's faces!" and she cried big time.
Okay, so I think Moira said ANOTHER sentance. We were outside and she was sitting on a rock. She looked at me and said "Sit on lap" and then sat on my lap. I am not sure if I really heard her right, b/c I wasn't expecting it..... I don't know. She has been saying "there she is!" when she pops out from behind the curtain playing peek-a-boo.
We are going to our other playgroup this afternoon and dropping off a care package to our friends Stephanie and Joey on the way. Their family has been very sick with misc. viruses and Joey was even in the hospital for a day b/c she couldn't get him to eat or drink for 4 days! Get well soon guys!
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home