We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Happy 16 month birthday to Moira

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Happy 16 month birthday to Moira

Love this pic. It is my new favorite.


Moira is cutting 7 teeth! She's been pretty good about it so far. She learned the baby sign for turtle and seal recently. The turtle one is hilarious. She wiggles her finger around. She found the turtle on her door of stickers and was wiggling her finger around. She has been saying lots of half works. "Cook" for cookie, "oon" for balloon, and "oh" for hello. Oh, and she said "apple" at Pottery Barn Kids today.



We got our new living room furniture yesterday. I looks good. I have been working a lot on jazzing up the playroom. Hopefully it will come together well in the next month or so. I am getting sick of blah tan walls and gray carpets with a bunch of toys thrown in. Boring!

Moira was impersonating the dog the other day. It was funny. She was running around on all 4 hands and knees panting like a dog chasing Kodos around. Kodos didn't really care for that. Also, she will pull on the cat's tail any chance she gets. That cat has been surprisingly patient so far. She also loves to lay on the cat like a pillow and pet her. The cat finally got smart and went to hide under the bed. Moira looked really funny with her head under the bed and her bottom up in the air clicking to call the cat.

This story is for Great Grandma Russell, b/c I know she loves a cute kid story. We went to playgroup (I am in 2 playgroups) the other day and this one kid is really into charging at the other kids like a bull and knocking them down. His mom was having a talk with him about it. He is about 3 months older than Moira and a really big kid. His mom said "Tyler, stop knocking everyone down! Don't you want to have friends?". He looked up very sheepishly and said "yeeeeees". I guess maybe you had to be there to see how cute it was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home