We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Pictures of Moira's Friends

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Pictures of Moira's Friends

Thanks to everyone who voted for Moira in the photo contest! We got 4 tickets to the show "Annie" in the mail yesterday informing us that she won.
Daniela
Allie
Moira and Allie

Connor
Davis
Here are some pics from playgroup today. I always say that I am not going to get out my camera, b/c I have sooo sooo many pictures that I don't know what to do with them. But I can't resist. Moira learned how to go down the stairs backwards, like kids should. The other moms helped me teach her the right way. I just slid her down on her belly a few times and made a big deal about clapping for her and then she started doing it the right way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home