We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Cra-ka

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Cra-ka


Here is a pic of Moi playing Pac-Man at the toy store. She thought it was hilarious.

Moira started saying cracker this week, except it sounds like "Cra-ka".

I have realized that people probably think I am insane. I went to the gym tonight and several times I said "Excuse us" even though there was nobody with me. I am just so used to being an "us".
We went to a play time today at a church down the street. It was very nice (and free). They had big slides for the kids when they get older, a rock climbing area, lots of soft big blocks, etc. Moi was on the verge of needing an nap though,
and found our diaper bag and starting going "ba ba, ba ba". I wasn't sure if she needed a bottle or wanted to go bye bye, either way, it was time to go.
After she took a 60 minute nap, we needed somewhere to go. I thought the conservatory sounded good, since it would be nice and bright. We called Wendy and Connor to see if they wanted to meet us. Connor has coxsakie virus, which causes bumps all over the body, and he can't go to playgroup, but we figured this is safe, b/c they don't tough each other at the conservatory. They had fun running around and pretend chasing each other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home