
On our swing in the backyard. Check out the big blue eyes.


Moi in our backyard with the barn as a background.

I just wanted to post some pictures of Moi in her Christmas dress. I'm not sure how long she will put up with it on Christmas. Plus, we probably won't have time for a proper photo shoot! I couldn't figure out how to get the dress on her at first. I was putting one arm in and her head, and then I couldn't get the other arm in, it was too tight. Then a friend of mine told me to go from the bottom up, and it went on perfectly. Thanks Cheryl! I took these the other day after we went to see Santa. That was such an ordeal that I didn't make her part with her precious nuk. She's been doing great though, just having it at nap times. That's all the stories I have, as I must save the rest for dinner conversation over the holidays!
2 Comments:
Guys, Moira looks so cute. My mom (who's looking over my shoulder) says that she's adorable in her Christmas dress.
Look at those eyes and that hair -- so cute cute cute cute cute.
I showed your Christmas card to everyone because it's such a great card and I wanted to brag about my little cousin.
Thanks Maggie! I also think she's so so cute too, but I'm a bit biased....
Thanks for the package you guys sent! The outfit and blanket for Moi are perfect and I am a huge baker so I looke the cookie set and mixing bowls!
Hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment
<< Home