Stomach Flu, Another Moira & Another Boyfriend for Moira



Although it looks like Chris is offering Moi a beer, he is really just helping her off the toy.
Moi had a nasty case of the stomach flu on Thursday, and I developed it Sunday am. I will spare everyone the details. Chris was a trooper and took care of Moi while I stayed in bed most of the day. I am feeling better today. Moi seems better, although still not quite back to herself.
This weekend between Moira's upswing and my soon to be downswing, we made it to Ben, Rachel and Annika Albrecht's holiday party (above pictures). Moira really enjoyed Ani's trains. She had one kid train and one real looking one.
We went to Barns & Noble today to play in the kids book area. I called Moira's name, and another couple said "Did you just say Moira? Our daughter's name is Moira!". They have a 2 1/2 year old little girl named Moira also. We chatted for awhile and said how neither one of us had met another little Moira. How exciting!
Moira has ANOTHER boyfriend. My friend and former coworker Jen Plank had a baby boy on Friday named Xavier William. He was 7 lbs 7 oz and 20" long. I hear mom and baby are doing great and back home.
Moira has a couple new dance moves. She has learned how to swing back and fourth from side to side from the musical dancing snowman. Also, I noticed this weekend that she was tapping her foot as she danced. I wondered how she learned that, and I noticed that Chris was tapping his foot to the beat, also.
When she sits in the highchair waiting for her food, she goes "yummy, yummy, yummy".
She learned the baby sign for bath, which is to motion like you are washing yourself. When I say "do you want to go get a bath", she pretends washing herself very elaborately and then goes to the stairs and waits to go upstairs.
She has favorite books now. I know this b/c she goes and gets them, throws them at me, and plops down in my lap to read them. Her favorite is "Goodnight Gorilla".
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

1 Comments:
One of Sammi's favorite's is Goodnight Gorilla!
Moira is getting so big....
Post a Comment
<< Home