Christmas Pics
Here is Moi on Christmas playing the harmonica.
Moi at Great Grandparents Russell's house eating a sugar cookie.
Moi taking a walk outside Great Grandparents Russell's house.
Moi handing me a leaf in Grandparent's Russell's back yard.
Moi dances to this singing dancing snowman/dog thingy about 1,000 times. Everytime someone new would come over, she would dance for them.
We discovered that Moi LOVES this vibrating chair of Grandma Hogans. She would just sit in it smiling.
I have more fun pictures, but blogger won't let me upload any more of them right now, so I'll have to add them to the next post.
Moi got lots of fun stuff for Christmas. She got lots of toys, books, a hope chest, some cash (which is always fun), clothes, etc. She was great all weekend long and was a tropper even though she didn't have great naps. I was so proud of her for being in such a great mood. She's gotten up at 5:30 am the last 2 days. I am not sure what is up with that, but hoepfully she will get back to waking up at 7 very soon.
We signed up for a music class today. I am very excited about it, as my friend Jennifer and her little guy Eli took the same class in Arizona.
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home