Cookie Party Playdate!







Moira and I hosted our "First Annual Cookie Exchange Party/Playdate" today. It was scheduled for last week, but we had to reschedule b/c of stomach flu. It turned out to be for the best though, as many of the kids were sick last week anyway.
Moira slept through the first hour of the party. It was funny, I put her in her crib for a nap at 10:45, and she would not go to sleep. She was playing and talking for about 40 minutes. I could hear her saying "fish, fish, fish" over and over again. I went in there to see what was going on, and I realized that I had left a soft cover book filled with fish pictures in her crib and she was flipping through it. I took away the book and she went right to sleep. At 2 pm, an hour after the party started, she was still asleep, so I went up to check on her. I couldn't believe that she was sleeping through all the commotion going on downstairs. I opened her door and she popped right up and waved at me. I took her downstairs to change her, and she peed all over her favorite dancing snowman when I was changin her, and then Denison barfed on it. The snowman is out of commission for awhile... We had about 8 moms and kids here. Everybody brought delicious cookies! The weather was pretty nice and we all went outside to play for awhile. Moira showed the boys how to jump on the trampoline. I'm sure more funny things happened, but my brain is pretty fried right now, and I'm ready for bed.
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home