We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Ho, Ho- I don't think so!

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Friday, December 15, 2006

Ho, Ho- I don't think so!



This morning, we attemped to get a photo with Santa. We got to the Easton Mall (where I heard the best Santa in town was supposed to be) right at 10 am, as soon as they opened. It looked good- Moi was in a great mood, and we were the first ones in line when they opened. She waved happily at the "elves" as we strollered up the ramp. I looked at the flyer with the photo packages available to buy and she was sitting in her stroller facing Santa. I went to take her out of the stroller and we walked over to Santa and she started crying hysterically. I realized that she wanted nowhere near him, let alone to sit on his lap. I tried to calm her down to no avail, so we gave up and went shopping. Above is the closest thing we will get to a Santa picture this year. Oh well, maybe next year.




Yesterday, Cheryl and Daniela hosted a Christmas Party for our playgroup. A festive time was had by all. We got some cute pics of the ladies. Davis wasn't into sitting still for a pic, and Connor is out of town.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home