Vacation Day 5


Vacation Day 5 began with a trip to the big fountain in Vero. Moira seemed a bit overwhelmed by it, and kind of just chased her bottle of sunscreen around the perimeter. It was early, and there were no other kids there, so I think that was part of the reason she wasn't that into it. After that, she took a nap.
After nap, we stopped by the lobby to say hi to Aunt Jeanne. Moira loves when Jeanne laughs, and laughs along with her every time. Shirley, the front desk lady who has worked at the front desk for 18 years, turned 70 that day. The staff had a little party for her, and Moira ended up crashing it, since it was her birthday week. Shirley was gracious enough to share the lime light with Moi, and she also shared her cake. Aunt Jeanne wanted her to have the whole piece, but I cut her off after about a 1/4 of it. After that, I did some shopping at the fancy little stores on the island, and Chris and Moi strollered around. We also had lunch at the popular little outside restaurant that Chris loves. Moi took another nap after that.

After nap and dinner, we went to the Safari Miniature Golf Course. It is very nice, way nicer than anything around here. I didn't end up playing, I let Chris play while I chased around the baby. She did very well walking the course with us, and got the hang of throwing her ball in the hole, when she wasn't trying to eat it. The lighting was great, and we got lots of good pics.


This is my favorite vacation pic, I think.


Today- We met Megan & Denison and Wendy & Connor at the new house, since it is probably the last nice day for awhile. Connor is not only walking, but running all over the place. It is so crazy to see he and Moi interact. They like to burry their heads in each others backs and sit on each other. When they are not taking each other's toys, that it. Denison is now army crawling and doing the worm, so at 7 1/2 months, he's catching up quickly.
Also, Moi is trying to say squirrel. She used to call them "cat"s, but now they are "ques" . Once today, it really sounded like she called them "squirel"s.
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home