
I got this bib for Moi today at Babies R Us. It says "I am not a Boy". She kept ripping all the bibs off her neck, so I got this kind, which she can't rip off! Ha Ha! She kept me up last night from 4-5 am crying. I noticed today that she is working on a bottom tooth, so maybe that is why. Also, I switched her lullabye CD b/c I wanted to burn a copy to take to Florida. When she wouldn't go back to sleep, I went and got the old CD and put it in the CD player, and she went to sleep. Coincidence????

Moi with Grandma and Pop Hogan


Here are some pics from the weekend, which was busy with Connor's birthday party and Meredith's bridal shower. Moi and I can't get a decent pic together these days. I don't know what the problem is. We have been taking a load of stuff out to the house everyday. I can't get much done though, b/c Moi is obcessed with the back yard. She cries at the sliding door pointing at the back yard and looking at me, so I have to take her out there. She loves the playground equip, and I put her on the big trampoline with me and bounce it a bit as she crawls. She loves that, and cries when I take her off of it. Glad she likes the yard! I just wish I had someone to hang out with her during the day out there so I could start doing some home projects! It's going slow! We leave for Florida for a week on Saturday.
1 Comments:
2 words: Mother's Helper!
Search your new neighborhood for a girl 11-13 years old. They love to play with babies while you get stuff done, and they're cheap!
It's tougher now that they're in school, but you can get one from
4-6 and get a lot done in 2 hours!
Post a Comment
<< Home