We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Misc. Pictures

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Monday, September 18, 2006

Misc. Pictures

She loves Spaghettios and Meatballs, but they sure are messy.

Here is Moi in her new back yard! Here is Moi at the play area at the zoo. I'm not really sure what the point of these huge letters is.
She loves looking at leaves. She sat here for quite awhile just looking at them.
Here are Moi and Gwen's daughter Kendall. She has so much hair!

Today this OSU girl was walking by our house. I think she must live across the street. She said "Your daughter is so cute!" and as soon as she said that, Moira started clapping. Funny.
When you say "Good Kitty" or "Good doggy" she pets them. And before bed when we were playing on our bed, I said "Good kitty", but the cat was on the other side of the bed, so she just petted the pillow that was next to her.
I think she might be calling me "ma ma", but I am not sure. She sure says it a lot, and often it is when she wants me, so who knows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home