First Word- Kitty
Moira totally said Kitty this morning. She was walking into our bedroom and the cat was on the bed, she pointed at it and said "Kitty", very clearly. Chris and I were like "Yeah, Kitty!" and she tried to say it some more but it came out "Kit, Kit, Kit" then a couple of seconds later "ty". So exciting!
Yesterday we went to Whole Foods, and it was about dinner time. I had some meat sticks to feed her, and I got some fruit salad and crackers. We sat down in the food court next to this little play area for kids. It has some neon, modern looking dogs and cats. The whole time she was eating, she was turned and pointing and screaming at the neon dogs and cats. She would turn around to the table and grab a handful of food, then turn back around and point at the toys. After dinner, I let her play around on them, which she loved.
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

2 Comments:
Are you sure it wasn't Shrimpy, Cocktail or Diesel?
Yeah for Kitties!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home