We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Easton Fountains, Last post before vacation

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Easton Fountains, Last post before vacation

Pointing at the fountain
close up of wet face
checking out the stream of water
She would not back up, even when the water goes from very low to super high. The kid has no fear.

Moi and I skipped swim class yesterday b/c I wanted to go out to the new house and look at the rug that Chris picked up the day before. I was worried that it wouldn't match the paint, but it looks good. I dropped off a car load of stuff, and actually unpacked some tupperwear, and then we spent the rest of the time outside. Chris got a babyswing for the swingset, but the ropes are not quite right, so we need a new one. We sat outside for about 45 mintues, and then she was getting fussy, so we headed home. She fell asleep in the car as soon as we got on the highway. This is bad, b/c it means she won't nap at home, even if she only sleeps for 5 mintues. Therefore, we drove out to easton and I drove around until she woke up. Fortunateley, we were right by the Container Store, the most awesome store ever! It wasn't very busy, and Moira was very very popular with all the ladies working there. They all wanted to chat about her, which was fine b/c I hadn't seen another adult all day and she is my favorite subject. This one worker was explaining the closet systems to me, and Moira started laughing hysterically at her talking. She was another redhead, so maybe they had a kinship. She was in a great mood yesterday, despite her teething. It was such a beautiful day, so I decided to stroller her over to the water fountains and let her play in them. Man, she LOVED it. She got sooooo wet, but she had a blast. She would have played there forever I think, but when it was time to go, I tried to change her into dry clothes and she was not happy about it. I am sad that the weather is getting cold. Now that she is walking we have discovered all of these fun outside things that she loves.
She has this new thing now where she walks up to other kids and points at them, right in their face. It is funny. At CVS she was pointing at a little girl, probably 4 years old, and the little girl walked over and pointed back and their fingers were touching, just like on ET. And then the little girl started hacking and couching, so I was like, okay, stop touching my kid.
Last night before bed, we were playing on the guest bed, and she was throwing her little turtle up in the air, and I would go "whop!" and she would laugh hysterically every time. She was laughing so hard at one point she could barely sit up. It was soooo cute! I tried to call Chris on the phone so he could hear, but the phone was downstairs.
She slept through the night again last night. I gave her some teething tablets and motrin before bed. She has 2 bottom teeth just about to pop through. They are in the stage that hurts the most.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home