We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Home Owners

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Home Owners


Here is Moi trying to climb onto the coffee table. She has learned to use her toy box as a stool to hoist herself onto the tables and bang on the tv. I can't take my eye off of her for a second. I feel that we need to enroll her in baby gymnastics asap. Althought she'll probably be 6' tall at this rate, so she may not me olympic material. We are signing up for swim lessons, but I don't know that flexibility, climbing, and backbends are as important in swimming as they are in gymnastics.
We are officially home owners now. The documents have been signed. Now all we have to do is pack and move. Easier said than done, that is for sure. Good thing we have a vacation to look forward to in the middle of the madness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home