Happy 30th Birthday Dad
Look at Moi's curl on the right!
We are faking her out, pretending like there is an airplane. She points up everytime you say airplane. Genius? Probably, but I guess I am biased... Just a little bit...
The Genius, eating Mom's shoe
I think the look on her face is cute.
Moira loves it when dad throws her up in the air.
Look at the curl sticking out at the bottom right. Love it!Chris turned 30 yesterday. We celebrating by going to the airport park and watching planes land. Moira always points at airplanes, so we thought we'd show her some up close. She was very wide eyed when they were flying right overhead.
I can't believe I just started a "12th Month" picture folder. Wow. What a big girl she is becoming.
She has been entertaining herself pretty well lately. That is good. She doesn't need me in her face constantly. I put her in the pack and play earlier, and she just stayed in there looking at everything for about a 1/2 and hour. This bodes well for the move.
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home