We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Happy 11 month birthday Moira!

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Happy 11 month birthday Moira!


Moira is 11 months old today. She has been sleeping great at night. Other than a couple of weeks ago when she had a fever, she has slept through the night for the last couple of months. (knock on wood). She still takes 2 1.5 hour naps. Some days the naps are longer (like today, she's been asleep for 2.5 hours already), sometimes they are shorter. She usually gets up around 6:30 or 7, sleeps 3 hours after that, and then takes another nap 3 or 4 hours after she's been up, depending on whether we go out or not, and then goes to bed between 7 and 8, depending on when she gets up from her last nap.
I scammed Moi into eating some green beans for dinner last night. She was just pushing them around her tray, and throwing them off the tray as usual. I put my face right on the other side of the tray, and started eating some of them. She smiled at me. I held one up, and she took it in her hand. I said "eat it", and she put it in her mouth and ate it! Then she ate 2 more!
Moi is still stuffy, so we are missing playgroup today. We don't want to get everybody sick.
Yesterday we met Peg & Melissa for lunch by the new WD office. Moi did great at lunch. Then we stopped by the new WD office to check it out. It's pretty sweet. It kind of makes me miss working (not). We visited with many of my old coworkers and the most exciting part is that I got to sign up for the Buckeye Football weekly pool! I was so sad to not have any reason to watch football, since I was not gambling, but now the games will be exciting again. Yes! Moira showed everyone her clapping, pointing and walking skills. Everyone was surprised at how big she is, since I hadn't been to visit them in 4 or 5 months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home