We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Labor Day Weekend

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Monday, September 04, 2006

Labor Day Weekend


Show us where the airplane is Moira!

Moira's new trick is to point when she hears airplanes. We are right in the flight path of the airport, so that happens quite often. She crawls or walks to the window, points up in the sky and looks at us whenever she hears one. I got some pictures of herself in action outside. There were lots of planes landing this evening. I also included a picture of her making the noise where she moans and puts in her fist into her mouth to make a "ba ba ba ba" noise. She does that back when anyone does it to her. She also does it when I ask her if she wants to eat. The baby sign for "eat" is to put your fingers to your mouth.



We had a pretty good trip to Portsmouth this weekend. It was quick as usual, and we are very popular, so we made many stops around town. Moira was great though, and was a real trooper even though her nap schedule was off and she didn't sleep much in the car on the way down or the way back. I that is a good sign for our vacation in a month. She showed everyone her walkikng skills. I've included some pictures of her with her Great Grandparents Russell. Moira didn't want to cooperate and wanted to get down on the floor instead of being held for a photo. We also went to visit my friend Julie and her girls Natalie and Sarah. They are so sweet and adorable! They had fun playing with her and she enjoyed their "big girl" toys like their bouncy ball and princess chair. Moira tried to climb on top of the big ball and fell down but didn't cry and the 6 year old Natalie declared "She is tough". I thought that was cute. Moira didn't want to cooperate for a photo shoot here either.
We are closing on our house tomorrow. My friend Melissa is taking the day off to babysit, so that is very nice of her!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home