We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Talking & Walking

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Talking & Walking


Moi pointed at a little girl at Babies R U and said "Cat" the other day. The other mom said "Did she just call her a cat?". Also, she is making lots of sounds. It sounds like she says "bye bye", "good" and "happy". I don't think she knows what she is saying though. She is pointing at everything. It's so cute. Also, anytime you say "good" she claps for herself. Even if it's in the middle of the sentance and you aren't talking to her.
She walked all the way from the tv to the couch, like 5 feet, so I guess she is officially walking now!
She started sucking her thumb today. I am trying to limit the pace to the crib again, and she decided that she would suck on something!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home