Climber


Moira is really really really into climbing. She wants to climb onto things, under things, around things. She keeps trying to climb underneath her table toy, and she gets stuck, b/c she' s about 2 times too big. I finally had to hide it this morning, b/c she gets half way through, gets stuck, and cries. The other day, we were in her room and I was packing us some summer things, and in 2 seconds, she climbed onto the foot stool that is by her bedroom window, and was standing on it banging on the window. I didn't know that she could do that. Whoops. We are going to have our hands full with this one, that is for sure! Our coffe tables are open below, and we just let her climb back and fourth around them. That keeps her entertained for awhile. We need some sort of soft climbing apparatus that she can climb on and not hurt herself, like they have at Cosi. 
We stopped by Melissa's yesterday to see how her kitchen remodel is going (see link to blog to the right), visit with her family, and drop off some take and bake lazagna. Her 5 year old niece, Lexi, had fun playing with Moira. She said "I think she likes me". Funny, that's the same thing Maren said. Glad these little ladies have good self esteem! Lexi was up for a photo shoot, but Moi just wanted to pull her hair. Lexi said "I think she thinks my hair is her toy". I think she did.
I started cleaning the basement yesterday. That is going to be a production. I am trying to get stuff together for a big yard sale Sept. 8th and 9th, when the Church down the street has theirs, but I don't know if that is going to happen.
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home