"No!"
Thought Aunt Jeanne would like to see Moi eating her peas like a good girl!


Here is Moi eating some tomatoes from the Hogan's garden. She ate almost a whole tomatoe.
I was giving Moira her bottle yesterday, and she finished most of it, but was acting fidgety and pushing it away. I readjusted her and put the bottle up to her mouth, to see if she wanted the last of it. She pushed it away and said "NO!" very clearly. This is curious. Maybe she didn't know was she meant but the timing sure was interesting and I have never heard her make the O sound. Interesting!
Today she fell down and konked her head pretty hard on her piano. She has quite a shiner under her left eye.
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

1 Comments:
Moi's Great Aunt Jeanne will have to talk to her about the peas..........
Post a Comment
<< Home