We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Lawler's Visit

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Lawler's Visit



Special "feel better" wishes to Grandma Hogan, who is recovering from Gall Bladder surgery!
Moira and Eli hung out again Sunday night, while Jen & Brian were at the wedding. We strollered them around Easton, and attempted a dinner at Max & Erma's. As Chris speculated, dinner out with 2 babies is hard. We scarfed down the dinner and went back to Jen & Brian's hotel room. I put them in the pack and play together and Moira smacked Eli around a bit, so I had to rescue him. Eli and I just watched as Moira lept around like a little monkey for about 20 mintues. Moira was about ready for bed by then, so Chris took her home. I got Eli to sleep in the pack and play for most of the evening, so that was good. Jen said he hadn't napped much that day, with the excitement of all the family in town. Jen & Eli came over Monday before their flight, so that was super nice to hang out with them for awhile.
Moira and her Great Grandma
Moira and her Grandma
Moira and her Second Cousins Jay and Russell

Moira sleeping on her Grandma's lap

My Aunt, Uncle and cousins are in from California. Moira and I went to Portsmouth to visit with them. It was good to see them and I can't believe how old Jay and Russell are now! Jay is in the 11th grade and Russell is in the 8th grade. My mom and dad brought over a corn hole game for them to play while they are here, so maybe they can introduce cornhole to California.
Moira actually slept the whole night in the playpen and Grandma and Grandpa's house. I was pleasantly surprised. She also napped in it this morning. She slept for about 1/2 an hour in the car on the way home. I called Laura to come help me watch her after work so I could unload the car while she fed Moira dinner. That was a huge help. Especially since I twisted my knee at the Hogans.
I almost forgot the big news- Moira stood up today twice in the middle of the room. She wasn't holding on to anything at all, she just stood right up! Apparently that's how I started walking. I just stood right up and walked, unlike most kids who take off from holing on to something.
Also, finally one upper tooth has broken the skin. It's the top right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home