Happy 9 Month Birthday Moira!
I had to take this picture of Moira and all of her veggies so that Moira could set a good example for Dad! She has some green beans, potatoes, corn, carrots and peas on her tray. She shoved them all in her mouth like a trooper. I am now buying canned vegetables with no salt added, and she and I have the same lunch! Also, this picture is for you Melissa! No clothes (although there is a diaper under there)!
She likes knawing on a spoon.
Moira is a member of the clean plate club.
I busted the cat trying to open the front door. I thought it was funny.I can't believe Moira is 9 months old today. Wow. She is getting to be more and more like a little person. Sometimes she just looks at me, and it's amazing at how grown up she is becoming. She's been standing completely unsupported more and more.
Moira will hopefully get a good birthday present today. My college best friend and my Maid of Honor, Jennifer, is here in Columbus for her brother's wedding. Moira will get to meet her and her husband, Brian, and most special of all for Moira- she gets to meet her new good buddy 8 month old Eli Wortzel! I got to meet Eli last night and he sure is super cute. He's an amazingly calm baby. Jen & Brian say that he always is that way. I will get to see a lot of Eli this weekend, probably more than I will see Jen & Brian b/c I am watching Eli during the rehearsal dinner and the wedding. Eli and I are already good buddies, b/c I brought him a bunch of toys and a portable high chair. He likes neck tickle kisses like Moira. We plan on seeing them today for either a swim at the hotel pool or maybe they will come visit here. I hope to take 1,000 pictures, so stay tuned.
Also, Sherri Singer Simpson and her husband Chuck had a bouncing big baby girl Hannah Rose Simpson yesterday morning. Hannah, rivialing Moira in size, weighed in at 8 lbs, 14 oz., 20" long and one week early. I am looking forward to hearing some updates from Meredith about how they are doing. I guess the delivery went pretty fast, and they are expected home Saturday.
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home