Waving
Big smile
look at the fuzzy red hair!
Moira burried in mom's knees.
just smilin'
I thought this picture looked very "artsy"Moira has been waving up a storm the last couple of days. Grandma Russell came to town to visit and help out while I ran some errands. She always teaches Moira new tricks! Maybe b/c she is a teacher. Anyway, Moira was waving at everyone today at Macy's. It was cute. She doesn't do it when you want her to though, only when you are not expecting it. Also, she reaches for G-ma Russell now b/c she recognizes her.
Her 4 night streak of sleeping through the night was ruined last night. She got up at 4 am and wouldn't stop crying. I fed her a bottle, and she ended up sleeping until 9 am! She usually gets up around 6:30. I will take a 1/2 hour up at 4 am if it makes her sleep until 9 am! Grandma Russell put her to bed. It seemed to go okay, except she wouldn't take the bottle from her. That is probably why she didn't sleep through the night.
Moira was a little flirt at playgroup. She was whacking Wyatt in the bottom with her maraca. Then he turned around and she offered him the maraca, and as soon as he went to grab it, she took it away and smiled devilishly. It was funny. She did that several times. The look on Wyatt's face was priceless. He was like "What the heck!?!" Connor and Eli better watch out! I think she likes Wyatt!
I got a new digital camera today (see above pics). It is sweet. I returned the other one that I had. It was no good. I also got some photo editing software which is also SWEET.
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home