We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Outside

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Outside


I noticed today that Moira understands my words more than I realized. I said "do you want some milk?" and she started grunting and convulsing the same way she does when she sees the bottle. Also, I was reading her a book and the book says "Take a bath" and she stopped looking at the book and looked at me all excited, so she knows what that means too! This is exciting.
She is obcessed with going outside. In the mornings before it gets too hot, I let her crawl around on the porch. This is pretty labor intensive for me though, b/c it's not baby proofed and there are lots of thing on the ground that she wants to shove in her mouth. When I take her inside, she arches her back and screams. Then she crawls to the front door and bang on it and looks at me. We were outside for 1/2 hour this morning and we took an hour walk, so it's not like the kid never sees the sunshine. We try to get outside as much as possible.
Moira's buddy Aidan has now developed the coxsakie virus. He just has it in his throat. Good thing Moira was shoving his toys in her mouth yesterday... I am really hoping that she doesn't get it. We'll see.
She was up screaming on an off again last night. She peed through her outfit when I went in to check her at 1 am, so I changed her. She was not pleased about being undressed and redressed. She hasn't napped well at all today. She is asleep now, but I can hear her sighing and flopping around a lot.

3 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 6:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

 
At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home