We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Power Outage photo shoot.

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Friday, June 23, 2006

Power Outage photo shoot.



We had a yucky power outage yesterday, so we made the most of it and did a photo shoot! I heard that some parts of town just south of here didn't have any power this morning, so we are very lucky that wasn't us. I don't know how I'd get moi to sleep without her music and her white noise machine!
I got fitted for contacts yesterday. So far, so good. I tried them about 2 years ago and the right one kept rotating b/c of my astigmatism. They have developed a new kind for astigmatisms, so I thouht I'd give it a try. Also, Moi has made it her mission in life to rip my glasses off, so I am hoping these work out. I got a latte on my way back home the the caffeine kept me up most of the night! Aunt Meredith babysat Moira and it seemed to go really well. Moira was super clingy for the rest of the afternoon though, after Mer left. Meredith is going to come back next week and babysit for me during the day so I can get some stuff done.
Today, Laura, Wendy & Connor came over for lunch. We tried to go to the big church yard sale, but it was postponed b/c of all of the rain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home