Happy Birthday Aunt Meredith!
Aunt Meredith, Moira, and soon to be Uncle Chris
Happy Birthday Aunt Meredith, who turns the big two four today. Meredith, her finace Chris and Moira posed in our offical picture taking spot, the front porch. Moira got Mer a gift certificate and a magazine subscription. We all went out to lunch to celebrate. Moira was happy to be there, even though she was a bit overdue for a nap.
The dress Moira is pictured in above is the first dress that I have bought for her. She has so many clothes that she's received as gifts and hand me downs, that we never really needed to buy her any clothes. She didn't have any casual summer dresses with sleves though, so I bought her this one. I love the hot pink , forest green, and orange stipes. I wish they made it in my size. It was a little chilly so I put her white fluffy pants from Melissa on with it. Everyone always comments that they wish those came in grown up size.
Moi has slept great 4 nights in a row now, which I believe is a record. She goes to bed at 7 and usually gets up between 5:30 am and 7 am.
I gave her grean beans and mashed potatoes for lunch. She took 3 bites, but did not like it. That is the first thing that she hasn't liked so far. She ate all of her sweet potatoes though.
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

2 Comments:
I bet you wouldn't like mashed potatoes if they were pureed with green bean either....
Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home