We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Mmm... Dairy...

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Friday, May 19, 2006

Mmm... Dairy...






Moira had dairy for the first time yesterday. She had organic baby yogurt. She loved it. She opened her mouth like a little birdie wider than I have seen for any other food. She had it for breakfast and dinner. Also, she hates this new high chair. She seems to do okay in it for breakfast, but hates it for lunch and dinner. I think she does not like to be confined like that. My mom said I also hated any contraptions that contained me.
I can see the whole top of one of her teeth, but it still hasn't popped through. She has been in a pretty good mood the last two days, and has slept great at night.
I got her some new 12 month sleepers (see picture above). She looks so long and lean in them. She looks more like a todler and less like an infant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home