posted by Meg Hogan @ 6:35 PM
Meg!! This picture is hysterical!!!
Yes, this is what happens when I go to bed at 8 pm. Chris finds it funny to "liven up" my blog, as he likes to say.
I'm glad to see that Moira has good taste, no Old Milwaukee for her, Heineken all the way......
Hilarious!
This is outrageous! Heineken? Where's the Guinness?
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home
7 Comments:
Meg!! This picture is hysterical!!!
Yes, this is what happens when I go to bed at 8 pm. Chris finds it funny to "liven up" my blog, as he likes to say.
I'm glad to see that Moira has good taste, no Old Milwaukee for her, Heineken all the way......
Hilarious!
This is outrageous! Heineken? Where's the Guinness?
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home