We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: The last of the yard pics

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Friday, May 12, 2006

The last of the yard pics

Picture from the Mommy Cam



Here are some more of the outside pictures from Tuesday. I am afraid, however, that this will be the last of the yard pictures. I was laying on the ground to take these, and the next day, my face broke out in hives. They are on my face and my ears and legs. I went to the Dr. today and we seem to think it's the tree droppings. I get these bad hives every 4 or 5 years around this time of the year. Apparently, it is a particularly bad allergy season. I got some steroids and zyrtech today, and the rash seems to be improving already. I hate rashes! Mabye b/c I am so prone to them. Chris never gets rashes. Hopefully, Moira will take after him in that department. Grandparents Hogan came up to watch Moira while I went to the Dr., so that worked out well. They were coming to town to drop something off for Meredith anyway.
Moi has been fussy in the evenings all week, worse than she ever was as a newborn. I called to Dr. to ask if it was okay to give her these homeopathic "teething tablets" I bought. He said that they would not hurt her, but he doubted they would work. He said we blame a lot of things on teething when really that's not the problem. He said maybe she's just tired in the evening. She got in a late evening nap, and this evening was much better. Also, I have been trying to contain her pacifier to the crib, so she would get used to not having it all the time and so she can work on talking, but she seems to really want it at night especially, so I let her have it, and tonight was much better. (what a run on sentance!)
It sounded like she said Kitty Cat last night. We were laying on the floor and the cat walked it and she said "Kit- Ca". Usually her bables have more "Da Da" and "Ga Ga" in them, so the "KA" sound was interesting... Only time will tell if she knew was she was talking about. I do say Kitty Cat approximately 1000 times during the day, everytime the cat comes into the room. It is often, b/c the cat stalks Moira. She's a big fan, b/c it is someone new to "pet" her. Kitty was my first word, so who knows. Chris's first word was "blacktop". Showoff.

2 Comments:

At 8:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

 
At 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home