We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Double Fisting It

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Monday, May 01, 2006

Double Fisting It

Big Blue Eyes. Gotta love em.


This is probably one of those stories where "You had to be there" to appreciate the hilarity. Today I was putting Moira down for her nap. I have started putting multiple pacifiers in her crib since she is such a pro at reinserting them, as long as she can get to them. I went out of the room and came back in and she had rounded up two pacifiers and had one in each hand just smiling looking back and fourth between them like "Which one should I suck?" I laughed so hard and she laughed back. Fortunately I always have the digital camera at the ready.
She finally went to sleep last night after crying for 2 hours! She was up again at 12:30, 1:30 and 4:30. The last two times, she put herself back to sleep.

1 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, Blogger Missy and Joe said...

Fattest baby hands. Love it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home