We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Here are some pics in our backyard. Moira is wearing the new jean dress with a cat on it, a gift from Grandma Hogan. Check out the drool in the first first pic!





I took Moira to the Dr. yesterday b/c I thought maybe she has an ear infection. She's been tugging on her ears a lot. She doesn't. We just chalk it up to teething pain. She weights 18 lbs 4 oz! These solids are a big hit. She gained more this month than she did the 2 months before put together. She slept great again last night, but it seems to be 3 good nights and 1 bad night, so we'll see.

3 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Blogger Missy and Joe said...

Ask the doctor when her hair is going to come in!

 
At 8:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

 
At 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home